If you are like many others, when spring is in the air, the decor you have loved so much, starts to look a little dull. Of course, this doesn’t mean that you have to break the bank to redecorate your home. There are a few easy changes you can make and things you can add to brighten your space for the season.
- Easy Accents – Adding just a few bright accents can quickly lift the spirits of a dark room. A new vase, decorative pillows, lamp and even a different rug can dramatically change the aesthetics without spending a lot of money. In the fall you can box it all up for next spring.
- Spring Cleaning – Some white vinegar and water will go a long way in making your windows crystal clear to welcome in the sun. Spring cleaning always makes your home appear brighter!
- Fresh Flowers – Nearly ever supermarket sells bouquets of fresh flowers for a few dollars. Stop once a week on your way home and get yourself a spring bouquet.
- Paint – Have you been considering a new color of paint in your home? Now is the time to do it! You can always change it later. Paint is the easiest way to give your room a makeover.
- Clear the Doorway – Do you have an accumulation of boots, coats, hats and mittens at your door? Clear it all away and replace it with a few bright umbrellas!
Spring is the time to play with color. By making just a few decorative changes, you can have fun for a few seasons without the long-term commitment!